[MADE TO ORDER] Kowai Skater Skirt
- 100% original Softcore design
- Soft, stretchy, lightweight and quick drying fabric
- Made from 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Elastic stretch waistband
- This item is made to order which means as soon as you order the item it will be put into production. It can take up to 10 days to create your apparel and up to 4 weeks for you to receive your item after shipment. If you order multiple made to order items in 1 order this could extend the production time. Please be patient when you order made to order items and feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have! Making apparel on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce waste, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- SIZE CHART
(measured un-stretched and stretched)
LENGTH WAIST XL 14/16 (inches) 17 31 - 53 2XL 18/20 (inches) 18 32 - 55 3XL 22/24 (inches) 19 34 - 57 4XL 26 (inches) 20 36 - 59 5XL 28 (inches) 21 38 - 61
My order has been dispatched, can I track it?
Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive a tracking number via email. Please note, it can take up to 7 days for shipping activity to update.
Do you ship to my country?
Yes, I work with my manufacturers to ship worldwide! Please let me know if you don't see your country listed in the shipping options, I would be happy to look into it!
The following countries have restricted shipping due to covid-19:
Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Egypt, Estonia, Georgia, Honduras, Iceland, India, Jamaica, Jersey, Kosovo, Kuwait, Lesotho, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Réunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka.
Orders to these countries will be shipped when country specific restrictions are lifted.
Can I cancel/return/exchange my order?
If the item does not fit and you would like to exchange, please reach out to email@example.com with your order # and what you would like to exchange. Return shipping cost and the cost to re-ship a new size is the responsibility of the buyer. Please be sure to read the product descriptions and FAQ thoroughly before ordering. This is a small business run by 1 person that takes care to provide accurate listing information. I cannot offer buyers remorse refunds due to each item being printed for the customer.
If you have any questions before purchasing don't hesitate to reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
My item is defective or damaged, what can be done?
All Softcore products undergo numerous quality checks during the production process.
On the rare occasion, a package may become damaged in shipment. If this does occur, please send me photos of the damage as soon as possible to email@example.com
All requests for damaged or defective goods must be made within 10 days of receiving the product.
Can I shop here if I'm not plus sized?
Yes, but I will only ever feature and cater to plus sized people. From size Large to 2XS I add a "tax" that increases as the sizes go down. This fee reflects the upcharge plus sized individuals generally have to pay when shopping for clothing called the "Fat Tax" (google it). This fee for straight sized individuals is to spread awareness of sizing gaps in most fashion brands and to help keep costs down for my plus sized customers as many manufacturers still charge me more for larger sizes. Some items are not available in straight sizes.
Do you have any deals?
Signup for our newsletter to receive a welcome discount!